- Service – Service is the https://deweypa.com/ website operated by Dewey Property Advisors.
- Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
- Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies – Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller – Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) – Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subjectt –Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:1. Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Session Cookies – We use session cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies- We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies – We use security cookies for security purposes to keep you safe while browsing our website.
Use of DataDewey Property Advisors uses the collected data of various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow your to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide user support
- To gather analysis or valuable information to help improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Disclosure of Data
Legal RequirementsDewey Property Advisors may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Dewey Property Advisors
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service<
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability